Test & GO: Quarantine-Free Entry Requirements From 1 November, 2021
Thailand is all set to welcome fully vaccinated foreign visitors, including returning Thais and foreign residents, from the approved countries/territories to enter the Kingdom by air with no quarantine requirements from 1 November, 2021
A Thailand Pass QR Code, which can be applied via https://tp.consular.go.th/ from 1 November, 2021.
Travel by air from the approved countries/territories.
– A Certificate of Vaccination (fully vaccinated) with an approved vaccine at least 14 days before travelling.
– Those previously infected within 3 months must have received 1 dose of an approved vaccine at least 14 days before travelling.
Travellers under 12 years of age, travelling with parents or guardians, are exempt from the vaccination requirement.
– A Medical Certificate with an RT-PCR lab result indicating that COVID-19 is not detected issued
no more than 72 hours before travelling (all travellers).
– A confirmed payment for a 1-night stay at SHA+, AQ, OQ, or AHQ accommodation, and 1 RT-PCR test.
– An insurance policy with coverage no less than US$50,000.